AAC Audio ES Viewer released
AAC Audio ES Viewer product has been released. The product provides a visual representation of the structure of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio elementary stream (ISO/IEC 13818-7). The AAC audio frames sequence can be investigated along with the most common parameters of each audio frame in the list view of the application. Detailed AAC audio frame headers information is available in the tree view of the application. Hexadecimal representation of the AAC audio elementary stream file is available in the Hex View module. AAC Audio ES Viewer solution is useful for detailed Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) elementary streams investigation and error detection.
AAC is a lossy audio compression, accepted to be the successor of MPEG Layer III (MP3). It can achieve the same audio quality as MP3 in lower bitrates. AAC audio is the default audio compression used in iPhone, iPod, iPad, Nitendo, iTunes, DivX Player, PlayStation 3, etc.
AAC Audio ES Viewer has a “check for update” functionality, which allows immediate alert on new product version release.
Some of the product features are listed below:
- Visual representation of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio elementary stream
- ADTS frames list view representation
- ADTS frames tree view representation
- ADTS fixed header tree view representation
- ADTS variable header tree view representation
- Hex data representation of the file
- Automatic hex positioning of the selected audio frame