HEVC/H.265 Video Validation
HEVC/H.265 Video Validation Module provides validation of HEVC/H.265 video elementary streams, according to the JCT-VC standard. The validation process examines and validates the internal streams structures and detects streams video frames decoding errors. The validation module can also detect changes in the common stream parameters. Additionally there is a set of Informational Reports, which deliver more detailed information about the file being examined, such as the video stream parameters, decoded frames count, etc.
Each HEVC/H.265 check can be disabled or enabled or set to another report type, such as Info, Warning or Error. The solution can be applied in wide variety of workflows and with many container format deviations due to its flexibility and customization ability. The validation report output can be exported into XML report file, containing the full report information in standard XML format. This allows easy integration of the solution with any digital media workflow and further processing of the report information with any third party systems.
The HEVC/H.265 video validation process is faster than the real-time decoding process of the media file, thus enabling fast processing of big number of local or remote files.
The HEVC/H.265 Video Validation Module is available in the following products:
The following list contains some of the HEVC/H.265 video validation check groups used in the verification process:
- Corrupted video frames while decoding;
- Valid video frame resolution check;
- Changing video frame resolution check;
- Valid FPS check;
- Changing FPS check.
The following list contains some of the information fields, which are displayed by this HEVC/H.265 video validation module:
- Initial stream parameters information;
- Decoded video frames count;
- Stream ID in multiplex;
- Program ID in multiplex.
The following formats and parameters are supported by this HEVC/H.265 video validation module:
- H.265/HEVC Decoding, compliant with ISO/IEC 23008-2 / ITU-T H.265.
- Main (8-bit) and Main 10 (10-bit) Profile support (HM 14.x compliant).
- DivX HEVC decoding support up to 4K.
- Switchable Wavefront Parallel Processing (WPP).
- Sample Adapitve Offset (SAO).
- Deblocking filter.
- Tiles & Slices support.
- PCM Coding.
- CABAC opitmizaitons.
- I, P and B frames.
- Weighted prediciton.
- Support for HEVC streams that use Scaling Matrices / Lists.
- Coding unit up to 64×64.
- Transform unit up to 32×32.
- Transquant Bypass.
- Mulit-core & mulit-threading support.
- Assembler (SIMD) opitmizaitons.