MPEG Audio ES Viewer has been released
MPEG Audio ES Viewer product has been released. The application provides a visual representation of the structure of MPEG audio elementary stream according to the ISO/IEC 11172-3 and ISO/IEC 13818-3 specification. The application supports the most popular broadcast MPEG Audio Layer I and MPEG Audio Layer II formats as well as the most popular end-user MPEG Audio Layer III format. The MPEG audio frames sequence can be investigated along with the most common parameters of each audio frame in the list view of the application. Detailed MPEG audio frame header information is available in the tree view of the application. Hexadecimal representation of the MPEG audio elementary stream file is available in the Hex View module. The solution is useful for detailed MPEG Audio Layer I/II/III elementary streams investigation and error detection.
MPEG Audio Layer I and Layer II are lossy audio compression widely used in TV broadcast industry, VCD, SVCD and HDV. MPEG Audio Layer III is a lossy audio compression widely used in different end-user digital media and entertainment solutions.
MPEG Audio ES Viewer has a “check for update” functionality, which allows immediate alert on new product version release.
Some of the product features are listed below:
- Visual representation of MPEG audio elementary stream
- MPEG 1 Audio Layer I support
- MPEG1 Audio Layer II support
- MPEG1 Audio Layer III support
- MPEG audio frames list view representation
- MPEG audio frames tree view representation
- MPEG audio header tree view representation
- Hexadecimal data representation of the file
- Automatic hex positioning of the selected audio frame