HEVC/H.264 Video ES Viewer has been released
HEVC/H.265 Video ES Viewer released by Jongbel Media Solutions. The solution supports High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) video elementary streams, according to the JCT-VC draft 9 specification. All main header structures and SEI messages are supported. Hex representation of the loaded stream, hex editing and extraction of Access Units, provides a way of manipulating the loaded video stream.
HEVC/H.265 Video ES Viewer features:
- Visual representation of HEVC/H.265 video elementary stream with start code prefix NAL unit separation
- NAL units list view representation
- NAL units tree view representation
- Hex data representation of the file
- Automatic hex positioning of the selected block
- Hex data editing of the selected Access Unit (AU)
- Extraction of selected Access Unit into a separate file
- SEI messages removal
- non-TSA, non-STSA Slices removal
- Sequence Parameter Set (SPS) removal
- Picture Parameter Set (PPS) removal
- Video Parameter Set (VPS) removal
Structural representation of all the SEI messages is also supported.
Being a new video compression, which is still under development, HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding) already proved to be the next revolution in the world of digital media formats. The current mechanisms of the compression can achieve up to 50% bit rate decrease at the same video quality, compared to the AVC/H.264 video compression.
Visit the HEVC/H.265 Video ES Viewer page for further info.